Friday, April 06, 2007


P' Ood, P' Toi, P' Taew, P' Tor and their family pay respect to Mom on the occasion of Songkran festival. They are my cousins, and children of my father's elder sister. My father has quite a lot of sisters and brothers. Including their spouses, the number of his family members are twelve. Ten have passed away, including my father at the age of 63. The remaining two include my mom who is now 87. Mom also has a lot of brothers and sisters but she is the only one of her family who still lives well and has a good health. She therefore has a lot of relatives who are nephews, nieces, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren, etc. I estimate the number is around 100. Every year, on the occasion of Songkran festival, Thailand's New Year, some of them come to pay respect to her.

No comments: